08 September 2013

Repost from Facebook

To all those I have wronged, please forgive me. If I have done some harm and not sought to redress it, please let me know, even if it should be obvious to me, and help me learn what I can do to ameliorate it. If I have made an effort, but not done enough, let me know that, too.
In particular, a few things that I know I am guilty of several times over: For when I spoke over you or assumed that my thoughts were more important than yours, please forgive me. For when I failed to notice when you needed help, or saw and didn't bother, please forgive me. For when I judged you unfavorably before making an effort to understand or find another explanation, please forgive me. For when I spoke poorly of you, or stood by while others did so, please forgive me. For when I was ungrateful for your help or unappreciative of your friendship, please forgive me. For when I have been unclear or misleading, please forgive me.

To those who have wronged me, I bear no grudge and wish you well. For those things I know about, I forgive wholeheartedly and renounce any claim to redress. For those things I am ignorant of, I will do my best to forgive as soon as I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment