05 August 2013

Leaving tomorrow

Good day,

As some of you may know, I am to spend the next year studying at Yeshivat Darchei Noam in Beit HaKerem, Jerusalem, Israel. As such, I am starting this blog with intent to update once or twice a week and thereby remain connected to you, dear reader. As monologue-ing into the digital aether doe not suit that purpose, please leave comments here or email me at ethan.cohen1618@gmail.com, according to your inclination. If you prefer a more traditional medium, I assume that any mail you send to the yeshiva with my name on it will find its way to me. Their address is 5 Beit Hakerem St, Jerusalem 96343 or at P.O.Box 3151, Jerusalem 96343.

I know that was all very bland and utilitarian. Don't give up! Future posts should have more content.

Until I write again,
Shalom,
-Ethan Cohen

1 comment: